Your Privacy is important to us
On this page you can find out the rights related to your personal data
Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 and subsequent amendments
Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR 2016/679”) and Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 and subsequent amendments, containing provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation.
1. Holder of the Treatment
The Holder of the Treatment is AZ.AGR.CAMPOLASSO DI VISANI E BERTONI CHRISTIAN S.S. in the person of the legal representative Bertoni Christian domiciled for the position in Riolo Terme 48025 (Ra) in Via Campolasso n. 4.
2. Purpose of the processing
The personal data you provide are necessary for the formalities required by law, including the appropriate communications to AZ.AGR.CAMPOLASSO DI VISANI AND BERTONI CHRISTIAN S.S., registration and notification to the Police Headquarters of the details of the clients housed, detected by the identification documents from them. exhibited, in compliance with the police regulations in force (Article 109 of the Consolidated Law on Police Laws) and mandatory communications of anonymous statistics to the relevant companies.
3. Methods of processing and storage
The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 regarding security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed to this information, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
4. Scope of communication and diffusion
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
5. Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred either to member states of the European Union or to third countries outside the European Union.
6. Special categories of personal data
Pursuant to articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, you could confer, to AZ.AGR.CAMPOLASSO DI VISANI AND BERTONI CHRISTIAN S.S. data that can be qualified as “particular categories of personal data” and that is data that reveal “racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to identify in unambiguously a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person“. These categories of data may be processed by AZ.AGR.CAMPOLASSO DI VISANI AND BERTONI CHRISTIAN S.S only with your free and explicit consent, expressed in writing at the bottom of this information.
7. Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
AZ.AGR.CAMPOLASSO DI VISANI AND BERTONI CHRISTIAN S.S. does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
Rights of the person concerned
8. At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the processing;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling.
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
9. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to AZ.AGR.CAMPOLASSO DI VISANI AND BERTONI CHRISTIAN S.S, to the postal address of the registered office or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org